24 November 2006

Joseph's zoo photos.







Some photos Joseph took at the Monarto zoo just before the camera battery went dead. It must be a bit faulty because it was fully charged before he left. Hopefully we will get some people shots from some of the others that went. He had a fantastic time, the zoos being the highlight but he loved it all. We heard about mad monkies and mating meercats and sandcastle competitions, the lot. After a good old yapping session telling us everything he did he curled up on a chair and fell asleep, very cute. It only lasted an hour though as he had to play basketball at 7. Here are some of the giraffe's, a meercat and some bilbies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susy--
I hope you see this... peamail does NOT work for me. I've emailed admin about it several times but no one seems to care. It's been at least a year since my peamail has worked! YIKES! I'll check out the paypal links on my site. You can email me directly at ksorbell@verizon.net if you'd like!
-Kaz