1 June 2007

Funky Friday, signs

Taken at the camping area near where we were fishing on Sunday And one on the way home, taken using the on board flash, gotta watch those roos.
This is one on my lounge room wall, it's not really crooked, just the angle I had to shoot this from.
This was taken a few months back but thought I'd include it anyway.


Not too many signs this week, it's been a bit too wet and I've been flat strapped so nothing too exciting, not much photo playing time. Not that I'm complaining about the amount of rain, after too long without it it's a delight, our tanks are running over, haven't had that happen for a long time.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Susy, those are great signs! Love the one in you lounge room.

Heather said...

Love your signs Susy! Especially #2! We don't get those here in Minnesota! Thank you for participating!