21 January 2008

Just back

From a long weekend at the beach and I still have sand on my toes.
Went to a girlfriends 40th on Saturday night, happy birthday Faye. Was surprised I made it though, went fishing with my big brother on Saturday morning and disgraced myself by getting seasick, it's only ever happened twice in my life, yuck, yuck, yuck. All the plans I had made for Saturday went astray because all I was capable of was sleep. Had a great night out though and loved catching up with old mates. Sunday got to cuddle my gorgeous little nephew Xavier, just can't get enough of that beautiful new baby.
Best go and unpack, settle the boys and kick back.
Seeya.

1 comment:

Tarsh Bosko said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Susy....and your cat is sure lovin his possie! Sounds like your time away was nice. Gorg pics, love the cocky bums!!!
Uroo
Tarsh