15 January 2008

My men and some more coastal shots

Paddy playing around with Bren's camera, doesn't that water look inviting, almost looks like the tropics instead of Port FairyBrendan captured some yachts heading out into the bay, he's really enjoying having his own camera to play with. The three younger boys went down with Bren to Port for a few days to catch up with his Dad. Jackson and I stayed home, he vegged out on the computer most of the time and I scrapbooked (and cleaned the lounge, sorted out old mags and did some general cleaning, not all fun ), four layouts done in the past few days, woo hoo. Will share later today when I get a chance to take photos of them.

I threw Brendan's camera in last night when we went down swimming at the lake, well the boys swam, I laid on a towel and read, a bit chilly at that time of night for me when it has only been in the high twenties, not that I'm complaining the relief from the heat has been devine. I love the milder weather, still warm enought to swim but not that hot that you can't do anything else outdoors without frazzling. Check out how blue those eyes look, did not touch the colour at all. He was looking at the galahs by the way.
Jackson with yet another hair do.
Jacko looking a bit chilled, it was around 8.30 at night









No comments: