6 May 2008

A few things to share.

Mum's mother's day card.
Coloured using copic markers, paper- KandCo, Stamp-MyFavoriteThings , Brads-FTI(white coloured with copics)
Felt flower-scrap of felt from home die cut with a forget me not bosscut die.
My little box of colour happiness, holds my markers, prisma pencils and baby oil
Box-Kaisercraft, Pattern paper, stamp and ribbon-PaperTreyInk
Scalloped die-nestability from BizzyBec's
Donna Downey inspired fabric album for Joseph. A work in progress, I still need to add some diecut stars and photos printed on to fabric. Some more happy colours.
I finally finished Brendan's Mulgaria station album the other day. Used some distress inks to age the cover and bound it using the bind-it-all. A very simple design but I didn't want anything too overly embellished for him.
It was great to find a piece of paper that had Lake
Torrens printed on it.

I'm working on a canvas for my son Joseph's special female friend Sophie. I just thought I'd share the stamp he picked for her, (hope you can read it ok) it says 'you are beautiful' . I thought it was really cute and she really is a beautiful young girl, sweet inside and out.
My favourite saying is on a stamp, woo hoo.


Not a lot to report, had the day home with youngest not well, nothing serious, he will be back at school tomorrow. These are just a few little things I have been doing lately.

4 comments:

Team Design-Bytes said...

What a ride... love it!
So you're really into this scrapping stuff hey?! I love your style.
-K

Anonymous said...

The fabric album looks interesting, be great to see it finished.
Good find getting that Lake Torrens paper, was that from the 'been there, done that?' range? love that range..
ermm, what is the baby oil for?

Anonymous said...

Love love love your card!
I love the towels.
Very talented lady!

Katrina said...

That's my favourite too!!!
I hope you don't mind but I pinched that picture of it to put in my blog as well. I can remember having a conversation with you over that being a favourite