10 November 2008

Some more photos from off my phone, I down loaded the memory card when I changed over phones a couple of weeks ago. I have been having quite a chuckle seeing some of these shots that I didn't know were there. I was quite happy with the way they printed up, was not sure if they would.
Title cut using the klic-n-kut and the font galuli, scalloped edge and dot edge cut using the cuttlebug and the quickkutz cookie cutter borders. Stamping done with hero arts stamps and just rite-stampers (avalable here ) Circle punch ek success and scallop and larger circle spelbinder's nestabilities.



A little hanging I did using doodlebats from
scrapnfonts and my klic-n-kut. I found the inspiration for this on someones blog and of course forgot to write down whose. I really must remember to start doing this. So if it came from your blog, thanks, a really cool idea.




1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fun layout and great photos. It's those silly moments in life that make us smile for years to come. Good for you for documenting this experience.