28 March 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by the extraordinarily talented TinaCockburn. Here's what I had to do


-Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
-Load the picture onto your blog.
-Tag three people to play. Remember, if you are tagged, we will all be heading to your blog to see if you played along.
so here it is, the shot, freckles, wrinkles and a bit of lunch in my tooth an' all. and I so stuck to the rules, didn't even check in the mirror first (hence the tiny bit of greenery in my tooth,lol) Oh, ok, I did cheat just a little. Paddy took the photo instead of me. Only because my slr can be a little heavy to hold one handed and my P&S isn't back yet. I hate the way my top lip dissapears when I smile in a certain way, I promise it is there. I will have to practice smiling in the mirror with out curling it under(ok, that's a joke, as if I could ever be bothered)
OK. so the grand prize(ha ha) goes to...........
all super talented girls that I have the honour of calling friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great!