14 May 2009

I'm going to the zoo on Sunday

zoo on Sunday, zoo on Sunday, I'm going to the zoo on Sunday and I'm gonna stay all day...
And hopefully leave a better photographer. Donna and I have enrolled to do a one day course at the Adelaide zoo(under education on the Zoo's website if anyone is ever interested in doing this)I think the idea is we spend the morning doing the photography side of it then spend the afternoon doing prac, getting up and personal with some of the zoo creatures. I'm so excited.
It is set to be a busy week, starting early with footy Sat morn at Mundulla, then straight from there to Strath and Donnas house, Adelaide on Sunday, back to Strath Sunday night. Back to Adelaide early Monday morning for Joe's first game at West beach. The whole reason behind this trip is Joseph's selection is the upper south east football side. Monday night I stay with Sharon, back to West beach Tues then we have booked an apartment for the following three night', one block from the venue, so I will stay put for a little while. Bren and Seamus join us Tuesday as Brendan has to work in Adelaide. He leaves again but Seamus will stay with Joe and I for the remainder of the week. Looking forward to catching up with the girls, watching some good quality football(the 40 or so teams competing are made up of groups of kids selected from their various areas across the State, so one area team may have the best players from 8 or 9 different teams so the standard is quite high.)doing some shopping and HAVING to drive past Camelot, one of my favourite Scrapbook stores, to get to Sharon's house, and by golly I may even just have to stop and have a look, he he. so until next week.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds fantastic. You guys are both great photogs. I wish our Zoo offered that. I may have to suggest it.

Hugs...
em

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you!!!! Xx