4 August 2009

All done

One of the benefits of staying at home with sick kids (there has to be some doesn't there?) is that I get to hang out in my nook a little more than usual, that's when I'm not running around with anti bacterial wipes trying to kill some of those germs that are lurking around our home at the moment or finding ways to entertain a getting bored ten year old and two coughing snuffling teenagers. any way it means that I have finished my scraperlicious challenge page. This months theme is all about you, which is me,lol. I went really, really simple on this one, no inked edges (yes I hear a collective gasp) no extra embellishments (except for three tiny brads) and only the date stamped. I had lots of words to include in this so I didn't want to overwhelm it with too much busy, it is very simple even for my simple style. It's too dark to share tonight but will put it on sometime tomorrow.
Cheers
Susy

2 comments:

Sandie said...

WHAT!!!! - keep me in suspense!!! Can't wait for tomorrow. Hurry up, hurry up!!! hee hee hee
Well you'll be able to do another one now???? Yeah.
luv ya xxxxxx

Lori said...

Can't wait to see the card.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!