14 August 2009

Í survived

Distressed frame and textures from coffeeteaphotography
the worst bout of flu or any illness for that matter that I have ever had, which either means it was a really bad flu or I've never been truly sick before,lol, whichever, I'm just glad it's over. I really think the decent weather the last few days has helped and the kind words from you girls too(you know who you are). All the boys were back at school today too which is a mega relief.



Wednesday night saw Sandie and I pop along to the first ever meeting of the Naracoorte photo club (the name may change yet, but that is to be addressed in next months meeting) 15 photo enthusiast turned up with a few apologies as well. I am really looking forward to this club and learning along with a group of like minded people. We are a varied bunch ranging from beginners right through to ex commercial photographers and even a photography teacher. I'd like to think maybe I might slot in somewhere in the middle :-) Thursday morning I made us (the group) a blog to share our little adventures on and keep a record of how we develop along the way. Can't wait to see it start to grow as we set (and hopefully meet) the monthly challenges put forth.

In other fun news I'm off to Adelaide on Sunday for a girls day out, shopping, chatting, laughing, eating, all things we do so well. Can't wait. I'm off, still can't stay too long on the computer yet as it is still making me a little dizzy, ahhhh, what if that never changes.

Cheerio

5 comments:

Sandie said...

So glad that you are feeling so much better!!
Gee I hope the dizzies go soon as I've missed you so much on here!!
Loving the distress frame on your pic. I think that I may be at the beginners stage for the group!!?? lol
Excellent that the boys are back to school & things are returning to 'normal'.
Have so much fun shopping, laughing, etc on Sunday. Don't miss me too much!!! Kathryn's buying me a 'barb'!! hee hee
luv ya heaps girl. cheers xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! I hope you keep feeling better.
How fun does that club sound?!
Hugs & blessings,
Em

COCO said...

Oh my darlin girl,
I am so sorry to hear you were so unwell. A shot of retail therapy is just what you need. I did mine online!! I am still barking more than our Esse, but hopefully on the mend.
I hope your girls trip goes well. I used your paper and Mona Lisa stamp for Sharon's card, its on my blog. The comment about the screechin abdabs wasnt to you and Don. It was how I viewed my photographic skills or lack thereof, hope you read it that way.. nite xx coco

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better...can't wait to see you!!! Xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better now :)
Enjoy your trip away,
Melx