5 August 2009

told ya it was simple...

I may do another one yet but for the time this will have to do. As I said in the previous post I went simple because of the amount of words. The title alone, Is this how the world sees me, because this is how I see the world? is long enough and then you add the journaling, of which I am quite proud, not the words themselves, they are just ramblings, but the fact that I was able to shape it so I could insert the circle. It is not showing up here but the white cardstock is from the bazzill Swiss dot range, love it, so is the aqua but I think that shows up a little better than the white. I didn't use many products here at all, only cardstock, brads, and some black ink, but did use a few tools(love my tools) Cardstock-bazzill swiss dot(aqua, white), Aussie scrap source(black and kraft)
Brads-FTI
Stamps-Stampin up and making memories
Ink-versafine
Alphabet dies-various quickutz
Punches-Fiskars (border punch), stampin up(curly label punch) and EK success(circle).

3 comments:

COCO said...

Suze,

I love the simplicity of this page. I love your face scrunched. The words are so true and you made me well up. The words of an artist . I have been in fron t of that lens and I like how lovely you made me feel by the picture you gave me. I am impressed that it is only 5th of the month.I have started but ... ooh tom got his guitar today. I have taken a photo and it will be on the blog later today. Impressed?? xx coco JOb well done my friend.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work honey...But then again you always do beautiful stuff! I love the photo's you took...I was doing the exact same thing just 2 days ago! Your journaling was perfect btw...Love you and miss you more than words can say....I love the shots you are taking..ummm so much more to learn! I am going to have to stay a week with you! Looking forward to the 16th.... Xx

Anonymous said...

Suze that page is stunning. I love the design, the colours, the photos, the everything........!!