10 August 2009

You know it's bad when...

you can't even drag your sorry butt to the computer for days. Our family minus 1 has been out for the count with the flu, and boy what a flu. It's been body aches, tremors, pounding jack hammer head aches, throwing up, constant feeling of nausea, coughing, sneezing, weird fever induced dreams, we had the lot. Bren was the least affected and has thankfully been able to go back to work today and for some strange reason it decided to completely bypass Jackson. I never ever want to be that sick again and I'm quite sure that goes for the rest of the family as well. OK, I really need to go back to bed but just wanted you to know that if I am in contact with you often and I haven't been than that is why. hope this garble all makes sense, still a little spacey.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

gee I thought it was real bad when you weren't in the world of blog!!!! Hope you & the family are starting to feel better now.
You poor things, just one thing after another!!!
It's ok ...... please DON"T share!! hee hee
luv ya girl!! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh noooooooooooooooo
I am so sorry about that.
Whatever Jackson has, ya'll need to get you some. lol
Get some rest.
Hugs & Blessings.
em