29 November 2009

I love to see what they see

While driving in and out to the swamp (this post) last school holidays Joe grabbed my little camera out of my handbag and started snapping away as we drove. I love that they see beauty in this world and hope it stays with them forever. The yellow fields are canola crops BTW.

This bottom one is my fave, love the moody sky and misty rain.
Not entirely sure why each photo is a different shape and one has a black frame and not the others, must have been the mood I was in at the time :-)



1 comment:

Sam said...

WOW Susy. These shots are really beautiful. I love the yellow of the Canola...so bright and amazing!!

I have given Miss 5 one of my old digital cameras from time to time, to snap shots around the home...but we haven't done it away from the house. I will have to do that soon. It is so much fun to see what they see!

Hope you have a fab-o week!
Best wishes,
Sam.

P.S. The mini will be online tomorrow, 1st December. If you want it today, send me an email (with your addy attached - your comments don't have a return addy) and I'll send you the PDF.