24 March 2014

Loving lately...


This printable I purchased from etsy to print, frame and put in number 3s room. He is mad keen guitarist and will play for hours. It's not always easy to get things related to acoustic guitars, it's mostly electric.  I intend to grunge up some printable canvas and put it on that. She also had some gorgeous brush design coffee cups that I just had to have, ha.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/160343128/digital-download-art-pen-and-ink-guitar?ref=shop_home_active_2
 This new 'dagging at home' wind cheater. It's only a cheapie from BigW but it is oh so soft and comfy and the perfect weight for this time of year.The charcoal is great too because it means I get more that 1 days wear out of it. Not a big fan of logos on clothing but being so comfy out weighs that.

The new plus one project life kit by Amy Tangerine, that little camera icon makes my heart beat a little faster. And I suppose I should add that I am loving getting back into project life again after a dismal attempt last year. I'm sticking to a simpler format this year, a lot of hand writing (even though I hate it) or using my old typewriter. Sticking to the simpler colour scheme of the midnight kit with splashes of colour thrown in so I don't get too bored and going with my mood a bit each week rather than trying to stick to a totally uniform look. 
Another product I am totally loving for project life is stamps from http://kelliestamps.bigcartel.com
Like the fact that so many are unique to Australia and others use real life quotes that suit, well real life, not the rose coloured glasses absolutely perfect life sets that are around. Even though I have soooo many stamps I am mostly using these now. I bought this set from the March release (as well as a couple of other sets,shhh) and adore them. They fit in with some of the things I like most, snuggly winter days cuddling in front of the fire and yummy food.

No comments: